BURNIE B. CLAYTON
he's severely interested in american politics. he likes cooking. he's a straight teen boy. he seems annoying but he's pretty cool if you give him a chance. or five.
he had a non-binary sibling but they died in boarding school so burnie stole their interest in cooking
I have a better ref but it's from 2021 and cringe as fuck!
- He's definitely chubby. Or at least larger than the average person. Most of the art of him I have does not reflect that because I decided this three years after his creation.
- Burnie certainly has problems.
- Burnie is the second character I made for this universe.
- Burnie is very loud. He tries to do it in a charismatic way but he just looks annoying. Such is the way of the 16 year old boy.
- Burnie also tries to be all intellectual and use big words for no reason. He has one of those word of the day calendars.
Lexi was basically dragged into the Burnie-June-Lincoln friend group by force, but she actually grew to like the three weirdos. Especially, as much as she hates to admit it, Burnie.
Ever since Lincoln moved away to run his museum, June's grown closer to Burnie to compensate for the void that Lincoln left, and also to compensate for pushing all her other friends away. Burnie still isn't sure why the only friends he can make are teenage lesbians who need therapy.
Y'know. Burnie's sibling who died in boarding school.